Characteristics of Carpet
The Main characteristics of Nepalese Hand Made Carpets are,
- Hand knotted using hand spun woolen yarn,
- Top quality fleece wool meeting regulatory and strict standards
- Fast and health friendly dyes and chemicals
- Immense adaptability with changing market trends
- Fast delivery
- The credibility of the manufacturers and exports.
The carpets from the highest Himalayan region are specially created to feed your imagination with many magnificent artistic visions. As a matter of fact, each of the carpets, most skillfully hand-knotted with the finest hand spun sheep wool is indeed a beautiful symbol of warm Himalayan heritage.